Main aims of the project:
- Disseminating cyber security issues in formal and non-formal education.
- Adding cyber security to the curriculum of computer programming departments in vocational schools.
- Raising awareness about secure use of internet and secure internet services.
- Improving and disseminating the service in this sector.
- Fostering research & development activities in this context.
- Broadening the pool of skilled workers capable of supporting a cyber-secure nation.
- Fostering development and skills of teachers and trainers and founding partnership by focusing on the education of company trainers and partners in work-based education, school teachers and company trainers.
During the project the following intellectual outputs were created:
- Cyber Security Lesson Curriculum
- E-Learning Platform
- Cyber Security Book
- Cyber Security Education Curriculum QR Code Application
- Review and Analyses of European Practice in Cyber Security Education
Project leader: Zonguldak Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey
- Institute for Work And Technology, Germany
- Ud’Anet Srl, Italy
- Kazimieras Simonavičius University, Lithuania
- EPRALIMA Vocational School of Alto Lima, Portugal
- Asociación Empresarial de Ingeniería y Formación, Spain
- Bülent Ecevit University, Turkey
- Buckinghamshire New University, UK
More information on the project is available on the following website www.cybersecurityplus.org.
The project was funded by Erasmus+ Programme (Key Action 2 for Strategic Partnership).