STEP 1. Submit application documents to KSU:

  1. Copies of educational documents – Country specific requirements
  2. Application form
  3. Copy of your passport or ID card
  4. Motivation letter

Documents should be sent to admission@ksu.lt

IMPORTANT: According to Covid-19 situation in Lithuania and state regulations, international students might be requestedto come to Lithuania Sept 1st, 2021 and have 2 weeks of quarantine in order to start studies on time. TBC



  • Candidates who want to apply for the Bachelor’s study programme must provide secondary school certificate.
  • Candidates who want to apply for the Master’s study programme have to provide secondary school certificate and undergraduate diploma.
  • For Master in Organizational Innovations and ManagementFuture Foresight and Strategic Governance – Bachelor’s degrees accepted: Social Sciences, Human Resource Management and History, Philosophy, Theology and Culture.
  • For Master in European Union Law and Global ChallengesInternational Commerce and Business Law – Bachelor’s degrees accepted: Law.
  • If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of secondary school, and the final secondary school certificate is not issued before the application deadline, the applicant should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date of receiving the final secondary school certificate.
  • If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of university, and the final graduation diploma is not issued before the application deadline, the applicant should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date of receiving the final diploma.
  • If your name in the educational documents differs from the name in your passport, a valid proof of name change has to be submitted. A valid proof of name change is considered to be marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or another form of proof issued by a competent official body.
  • Documents in a language other than English or Russian or Lithuanian, have to be officially translated into English.
  • Evaluation of application and documents usually takes 1-7 days. If the applicant graduated more than 3 years ago – up to 1 month.


STEP 2. Interview:

20-30 minutes interview on Skype/Zoom/Teams/WhatsApp with KSU representative in English or Russian.

Applicant will be contacted in 1-7 days by Admission team to arrange Interview at a convenient time.


STEP 3. Make payments:

If accepted to the University, applicant gets Conditional offer letter, pays application fee (100 Eur) and programme tuition fee 

International bank transfers should be made to:


Recipient’s code: 111968775

Recipient’s bank: Luminor Bank AB

Recipient’s Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 21A, 03601, Vilnius, Lithuania

Recipient’s account/IBAN: LT 854010 0424 0030 9151

Swift code: AGBLLT2X

Please note that student has to cover the bank fee for the International Transfer operations. 


STEP 4. Visa:

Depending on the citizenship, one may be able to enter Lithuania without visa.

EEA citizens do not need visa. You will just need your passport or ID card to enter Lithuania.

The countries of the EEA area: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

Students from Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, etc. also do not need a visa to enter Lithuania, if they possess a passport with biometric data.

 Non-EEA citizens should apply for visa in their home country. It is advisable to contact the Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in your home country for necessary information before attempting to get visa D. For more detailed information on required documents and contacts of the Embassy, please visit the webpage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The decision on the issue of visa D is usually made within 10 days after the appointment in the Embassy. After the first semester at KSU, students will apply for a temporary residence permit. International Office at KSU will provide more information after your arrival to KSU.


KSU suggests several options for accommodation which is close to both – Vilnius Old Town and KSU. The price of accommodation varies from approximately 160-250 EUR/month, if you stay in a shared room in hostel or dorm, to approximately 900-1300 EUR/month, if you stay in a single room in 3-4* hotel. For more information, please contact admission@ksu.lt


STEP 5. Start you studies in Lithuania:

  • Make travel arrangements
  • Bring original educational documents with you
  • Sign study agreement
  • Participate in orientation week

Invent your future with KSU!