STEP 1. Submit application with documents:
- Fill out the application online – click button Apply now!
- Attach copies of educational documents – Country specific requirements
- Attach a copy of your passport
- No English language test required.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Bachelor’s study program must provide a secondary school certificate.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Master’s study program have to provide a secondary school certificate and undergraduate diploma.
- For Master in Organizational Innovation and Management – Bachelor’s degrees accepted: Business, Public Management related.
- For Master in European Union Law and European Union Law (Online) –Bachelor’s degrees accepted: Law.
- If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of secondary school, and the final secondary school certificate is not issued before the application deadline, the applicant should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date of receiving the final secondary school certificate.
- If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of university, and the final graduation diploma is not issued before the application deadline, the applicant should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date of receiving the final diploma.
- If your name on the educational documents differs from the name on your passport, a valid proof of name change has to be submitted. A valid proof of name change is considered to be a marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or another form of proof issued by a competent official body.
- Documents in a language other than English, Russian, or Lithuania have to be officially translated into English.
- Evaluation of an application and documents usually takes 1-2 weeks. If the application is not full or the applicant graduated more than 3 years ago – about 1-2 months.
For information firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2. Interview:
Candidates will be invited for a 10-20-minute interview on Teams/Zoom with a KSU representative in English.
STEP 3. Make payments:
The application fee (100 Eur) should be paid before submitting documents. If accepted to the University, the applicant gets a Conditional offer letter and pays 1-year programme tuition fee
All the payments should be made to the University before starting the course.
There are two payment options:
1. Online payment – highly recommended!
- available 24/7
- reaches the university account the same day
- payment link is in the electronic version of the Invoice
- the best price guaranteed
2. Payment by bank transfer.
- takes up to 1 week
- limited availability
Recipient’s name: Kazimieras Simonavicius University
Recipient’s code: 111968775; Recipient’s bank: Luminor Bank, AS
Recipient’s account/IBAN: LT 854010 0424 0030 9151, Swift code: AGBLLT2X
Recipient’s Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 21A, 03601, Vilnius, Lithuania
Please note that the student has to cover the bank fee for the International Transfer operations.
STEP 4. TRP:
Depending on the citizenship, one may be able to enter Lithuania without a Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) or visa.
EEA citizens do not need a visa or TRP. You will just need your passport or ID card to enter Lithuania.
The countries of the EEA area: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Students from Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Israel, Japan, etc. also do not need a visa or TRP to enter Lithuania, if they possess a passport with biometric data.
Non-EEA citizens should apply for a TRP in their home country or a neighboring country with a VFS Global office. Students are advised to apply for TRP which is issued for 1-2 years.
The International Office of KSU supports students in the TRP application process and issues necessary documents.
KSU suggests several options for accommodation which is close to both – Vilnius Old Town and KSU. The price of accommodation varies depending on accommodation type: 250-350 EUR/month in a shared flat, room in a hostel or dorm; 500-800 EUR/month for a 1-2 room apartment; 900-1500 EUR/month, if you stay in a single room in 3-4* hotel. For more information, please contact email@example.com
STEP 5. Start your studies in Lithuania:
- Make travel arrangements
- Bring original educational documents with you
- Sign study agreement
- Participate in orientation week
Discover with KSU!