The KSU community expresses support for the Ukrainian students. In the current dire circumstances, the KSU announces its readiness to accept 100 students from Ukraine granting them a tuition waiver covering the full price of studies.
Ukrainian students can be admitted and continue their studies (started at Ukrainian universities) in these KSU study programmes currently offered in English language:
- Aviation Management (Bachelor studies, Bachelor in Business Management)
- Entrepreneurship and Management (Bachelor studies, Bachelor in Business Management)
- European Union Law (Master studies, Master in Law).
Tuition Waiver Requirements:
- Tuition Waiver is granted only to the students of Ukrainian higher education institutions, fleeing from the war in Ukraine and willing to continue their studies in Lithuania;
- The students should be able to study in English language;
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form*
(*The application form may also be filled out at the KSU, address: Dariaus ir Girėno str. 21, room 203. Upon arrival, please contact email@example.com to book a time.)
- The applicant has to participate in an interview with KSU Admission Committee.
For more information, please contact KSU study coordinator Monika Kukšaitė – Kraujalienė (consultations are provided in English or Lithuanian). firstname.lastname@example.org + 370 618 08894
Support and additional services for Ukrainian students
Free language courses for Ukrainian students
University offers free psychological consultations for Ukrainian students (in English or in Russian). For more information please contact email@example.com or + 370 618 08894
KSU opens the Study spaces for Ukrainian students:
- Reading Room
- Computer Room
- Study & Work Lounge space (WiFi, private working rooms, open space with kitchen equipment)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or + 370 618 08894